[zeromq-dev] Devices and config files

Douglas Creager dcreager at dcreager.net
Tue Aug 17 22:22:45 CEST 2010

> +1
>
> good choice. if you are doing the device in c, then a c-library version
> would be best.

My 2¢:  There are several of these listed on the JSON.org site.  I had
an (admittedly quick) look through them all, and decided on Jansson for
one of my own projects:

  http://www.digip.org/jansson/

The benefits for me: pkg-config support for linking with the library;
nice API for accessing values; good error handling that I can get to
play nicely with GError.

Anyone else have experiences with any of the other C JSON libraries?
Any strong reasons to use one over the others?