[zeromq-dev] pub/sub topic matching on sender side

Oliver Smith oliver at kfs.org
Wed Aug 11 10:03:40 CEST 2010

On 8/10/2010 4:07 AM, jon at totient.demon.co.uk wrote:

[OT] Good to see Demon still going strong :) I was kinda sad when they
finally stopped using my 8-year-old thttpd build for homepages a year or
two ago tho :( [If you're a really long-time Demon customer, yes: that
Oliver Smith]

> Does anyone have any pointers/design sketch on what needs to be changed to get the pub/sub topic match performed in the sender, rather than at the receiver end.
>
> Initially I'm interested in the inter-thread case, but this would also be
> desirable for the tcp/ipc case as well.

+1 This has kept me from exploring my main use case for pub/sub.

- Oliver