[zeromq-dev] equivalent of accept

Varol Okan varokan at movingsatellites.com
Tue Apr 20 18:41:18 CEST 2010

I want to have a server waiting for clients on port 5500

Then shift the communication to a separate thread and have the
clienthandler thread do the communication with the client and have the
main server thread free to listen to incoming clients.

I expect some heavy logic to be exercised in clienthandler which can
keep the thread unresponsive for a few seconds, that is why I want the
server thread freed of the workload and ready or new incoming client
requests ( from different machines )

Again, I might be completely off with my understanding of ZMQ

Thanks,

Varol :)