[zeromq-dev] contributing to 0MQ

Ildefons Magrans de Abril ildefons.magrans at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 18:10:38 CEST 2010

Hello Everybody,

I work at SAP Research Lab in Belfast and I am interested in
dedicating some of my research effort to HP messaging in the context
of the ZEROMQ project.
Could you please indicate me possible research lines that could be
interesting for your development and also with an strong research
content?
Currently I am involved in QoS monitoring and adjustment and from a
personal point of view I am also interested automatic trading systems.
Perhaps a topic in the context of "Latency monitoring and adjustment"
would be interesting but I am open to other interesting possibilities.

Cheers,
Ildefons