[zeromq-dev] 0MQ + OpenCOBOL

Apps, John john.apps at hp.com
Thu Apr 15 17:49:13 CEST 2010

Ah yes, an excellent start to something larger, as it were.

I took the opportunity of 'borrowing' the code from the article and porting it to ANSI standard COBOL running on OpenVMS. A few changes were required, but nothing terribly dramatic. I have done very little testing yet, so have not published the code. It is our intention to provide a copy of the work to ZeroMQ once we have completed testing etc. We also intend building and making available at least a FORTRAN version, perhaps PASCAL if we find the time.

-- John.Apps at hp.com | +491718691813 | http://twitter.com/johnapps --