[zeromq-dev] pyzmq select/_poll implementation problem

Laurens Van Houtven lvh at laurensvh.be
Mon Apr 12 22:00:56 CEST 2010

I think I've fixed it, and I've updated the generated C extension (from the
pyx file) and it appears my Cython calls a lot of things slightly
differently, apparently prefixing all INLINEs with "CYTHON_". I've added the
patch (git diff master output), the very last bit is just the pyx changes.
I'm not sure why that python function built a new list (it *is* just a
python function, right?), so I shortened that function a little.