[zeromq-dev] Debian packaging fails (Debian/Lenny, Ubuntu 9.10)

Martin Lucina mato at kotelna.sk
Sat Apr 10 12:02:27 CEST 2010

Adrian, Wolfgang,

avbidder at fortytwo.ch said:
> [ In light of the recent discussion, it's somewhat ironic that I managed to
> reply to Wolfgang only instead of to the list ...  anyway, here we go]

[I just changed this.]

> (And I also must say that I haven't compiled zeromq in a while, so maybe the
> current Debian packaging on my repository doesn't work out of the box
> anymore, too.)

I just tried building packages on Debian Lenny using the current git,
on which I had previously run autogen.sh, with the debian/ directory
replaced with that from your hg repository and the RFC check removed.

Everything worked fine with no issues; I used "fakeroot debian/rules
binary" as the build command.

-mato