[zeromq-dev] failed to filter topic in pub/sub

Alex Yu alexcwyu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 20:27:25 CEST 2010

Hi Martin,

I am using your c# binding and have another question for pub/sub.

I create a subscriber to connect to the publisher. Can the subscriber in
runtime change the topic subscriptions?
e.g. s.SetSockOpt(ZMQ.SUBSCRIBE, XXX); s.SetSockOpt(ZMQ.SUBSCRIBE, YYY);

after the socket is created and connected?

Regards,
Alex