[zeromq-dev] Requirements for reliability

Apps, John john.apps at hp.com
Wed Apr 7 16:17:00 CEST 2010

Interesting that 29West do this. HP has had a product called the Reliable Transaction Router (RTR) for many, many years now and this has been a feature for at least 15 of them.
In addition, RTR can use the data gathered to perform a reply of transactions to a hot-standby server, should that crash or simply be taken down for maintenance.

29West borrowed the idea, no doubt about it! Nothing wrong with that, just a shame that so few people know about RTR:(

-- John.Apps at hp.com | +491718691813 | http://twitter.com/johnapps --