[zeromq-dev] zmq_device : all in one patch
sustrik at 250bpm.com
Wed Apr 7 08:27:44 CEST 2010
> So I grabbed some time to tidy up this patch.
> I discovered that git could collapse patches all into one using 'git
> rebase -i'
> which is certainly easier than applying the 9 I've sent previously.
> (confusingly git kept the name the same, which must be fixable)
> As I said previously, please review and test.
> I'm submitting this under the MIT license.
I've committed your changes. Devices can now be created within the
process via 0MQ API:
int rc = zmq_device (ZMQ_FORWARDER, in_socket, out_socket);
In the process I've simplified the code to make it easier to maintain.
Following changes were made:
* EUNKNOWNDEVICE was dropped. EINVAL is used instead.
* As it's experimental I haven't committed the man page.
* Devices are implemented as functions rather than as classes.
* device_base_t was dropped.
* Source files are named forwarder.* rather than forwarder_device.* etc.
Thanks for the patch!
More information about the zeromq-dev