[zeromq-dev] Preferred spelling of ØMQ?

Steven McCoy steven.mccoy at miru.hk
Tue Apr 6 15:19:13 CEST 2010

Doesn't look like the IDN domain name is taken either, although where would
one register it as Network Solutions doesn't seem to take the punycode.

ØMQ.org = xn--mq-kka.org

:-)

Still looking for anyone using IDN, not in Hong Kong or Taiwan for sure even
though HKDNR will sell you a IDN domain.

--
Steve-o