[zeromq-dev] Publisher/Subscriber concept

Apps, John john.apps at hp.com
Tue Apr 6 11:57:45 CEST 2010

Martin,
  Where, by whom and how many, messages are accumulated? I am a bit puzzled by your answer as I was under the impression that, if there were no consumer available, an error would be raised? What is the case when the consumer is unable to keep up with the producer? Do the messages get 'paged'?

-- John.Apps at hp.com | +491718691813 | http://twitter.com/johnapps --