[zeromq-dev] Started a 0MQ blog

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Mon Apr 5 20:11:17 CEST 2010

Hi all,

I've started a blog section on the zeromq.org site.  First article
explains our licensing and contributions policy.

It's at  http://www.zeromq.org/blog:_start.

The blog is open to anyone who has something interesting to say about
0MQ, especially about how they're using it, how they're contributing
to it, or how it compares to other presumably slower and more complex
products. :-)

If you want to contribute to the blog you need to become a member of
the zeromq.org site, which means registering with Wikidot.com and then
convincing Martin that you're cool enough.

Cheers
Pieter