[zeromq-dev] Multi-threaded ZeroMQ applications

Martin Sustrik sustrik at 250bpm.com
Thu Apr 1 21:56:04 CEST 2010

Michael,

> Any estimate on the 2.0.7 release date?  Although I've not yet been able to
> experiment with the multi-part functionality, I've been closely following
> the discussions in the mailing list and like what I see.

There are couple of bugs that'll take some time to solve before 2.0.7
can go public.

However, multi-part messages are implemented and available in trunk.

As for REQ/REP/XREQ/ZREP rewriting to use multi-part messages instead of
message prefixes, I have it almost done and will commit it shortly after
Easter holiday.