[zeromq-dev] Zeromq 2 and CLR

Martin Sustrik sustrik at fastmq.com
Tue Sep 29 10:33:17 CEST 2009

Hi Dirk,

 > it seems that the CLR binding is not in the zeromq 2 alphas right now.
 > Would it be a sensible request to ask you for a merge, or is there a lot
 > of work to be done?
 >
 > I've tried building my RPMs this morning and obviously that failed
 > without modifications :-(

Sorry for delay, I've been out of the town for a few days.

2.0 is still evolving so I'm trying to keep the number of language
bindings low so that we don't have to change a lot of them in case
anything changes in the API.

On the other hand, it seems that API is getting pretty stable (give or
take few integer constants) so my feeling is that it makes sense to
merge CLR binding soon.