[zeromq-dev] 0MQ 2.0

George Coles george.coles at quantitative.com
Thu Sep 10 14:49:02 CEST 2009

Hi,
                I have been aware of your project for a couple of months but I am only now playing around with the code. I will need to make use of the Java and C# bindings. I started with the alpha 2.0 release because since I am only evaluating zeromq I decided I might as well just try out the new api since I have no legacy concerns. I did a little pub/sub example in Java and it is very very spare and easy to use. I have an application that might use several subscribers to a given publisher and the subscribers might all live in the same process. My test code is the same way, and I noticed that if I have more than one subscriber Socket in one process only the Socket running in the most recntly created thread gets data in its recv() method after the first couple of messages. I wonder what kind of mistake I am making here?