[zeromq-dev] Load balancing & PGM

Tamara Kustarova kustarova at fastmq.com
Fri Mar 20 17:29:57 CET 2009

Hello,

we tried to import pgm implementation into libzmq, however it is not
finished yet. At present it cannot be compiled because of the latest
changes in trunk, but I will have a look at it and send you a version
that will be possible to compile for you to try.
I will have a look at it on Monday, so you can try it out!

Tamara