[zeromq-dev] Message processor/filter broadcaster

Baranski, Antek abaranski at ea.com
Tue Jun 23 22:21:01 CEST 2009

* I am including 2 engineers from EA who will be working with me on this project.

OS will be most probably Linux, language will be Java but could be C++ as well.

As for throughput we are expecting to receive on avg. 240 msg per second, latency is not really an issue as we are not dependent on a true real-time feed.

Antek S. Baranski
Technical Director - Development Transformation
Work : 	604 - 456 - 1746 (x11746)