[zeromq-dev] Java examples

Roshan Punnoose rpunnoose at proteus-technologies.com
Tue Jun 2 16:22:31 CEST 2009

Thanks for the examples. When I tried running one of the examples, I got
this exception:

java j_remote_lat localhost 0 1 10 2
java: ip.cpp:207: void zmq::resolve_nic_name(in_addr*, const char*):
Assertion `rc != 0' failed.
Aborted

Any ideas?

I want to run each client remotely, but I guess I don't understand the
concept of what makes something a local connection verses a remote
connection according to these tests.