[zeromq-dev] Java on windows issue

Robin Weisberg robin.weisberg at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 15:54:08 CEST 2009

Excellent thanks for the help. Is there any plans to make things like that
tunable from the command line and/or config file? Now I have to download
visual c++ which I've never used and do a build which is a pain. Also if I
want different configs for different machines or processes on a machine I
need different builds. Yuck :)