[zeromq-dev] python binding error:Function not implemented fd!= -1(ysocketpair.cpp:34)

Pavol Malosek malosek at fastmq.com
Mon Jul 20 12:12:05 CEST 2009

Hello Hu,

We have added --disable-eventfd configure option. More, eventfd functionality is now detected by headers presence checking together with running simple eventfd test program from configure (rev. 1600).
This should prevent to use eventfd on systems where it is not 100% functional.

Thanks for report!

malo