[zeromq-dev] cmake patch.

Martin Sustrik sustrik at fastmq.com
Wed Jan 7 13:53:52 CET 2009

Guys,

I would say the most useful thing that can be done at the moment is to
gradually advance cmake build so that it can replace hand-written MSVC
projects in the future.

Currently, the Windows Installer package contains following files:

- all the header files
- libzmq.exp
- libzmq.lib
- libzmq.dll
- zmq_server.exe
- czmq.h
- libczmq.exp
- libczmq.lib
- libczmq.dll
- jzmq.java
- jzmq.class
- libjzmq.dll
- libpyzmq.pyd
- chatroom.exe
- display.exe
- prompt.exe
- stat.exe
- me.exe
- gtw.exe
- local_lat.exe
- remote_lat.exe
- local_thr.exe
- remote_thr.exe
- documentation pdfs

Cmake as already able to build some of those. Once it is able to produce
all of them, we can drop native MSVC build system altogether :)

George, if it's a problem for you get hands on a Windows system, we can
run some tests for you.

Martin