[zeromq-dev] cmake patch.

Pavol Malosek malosek at fastmq.com
Tue Jan 6 21:04:50 CET 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: George Neill <georgen at neillnet.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 6:56 PM
Subject: Re: [zeromq-dev] cmake patch.

> > How cpack is dealing with such a situations when libzmq_sources are
added
> > under some condition?
> > Will it pack those conditionally compiled files into the dist package?
>
> I guess I am not sure what you mean?
>
> .cpps don't get included in the distribution anyway, right?

Hello,

I mean 0MQ source distribution package which is for the moment produced by
"make dist" (autotools).
By using autotools we have to keep two lists of files:
-one which is created conditionally and sources in it are being compiled
-second which is used for creating source distribution package

I was just curious if before mentioned cpack is "clever" enough to put all
the files into the source dist package even if they are conditionally added
into lets say libzmq_sources list.

malo