[zeromq-dev] ZeroMQ 2.0 reconnect question

Lobraco, James M james.m.lobraco at baml.com
Wed Dec 16 15:36:00 CET 2009

Don't have full details as to why, but when I sever the network
connection on the producer, then reconnect network, the remote consumer
does not reconnect. Did not get a chance to investigate further. More
details to come. Note, this does work if I shutdown the producer then
restart it.

Regards,

Jim