[zeromq-dev] Building the Git repo sources

Peter Busser busserpeter at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 11:10:54 CET 2009

Hi,

I am trying to create .deb packages for ZeroMQ. However, I am trying
to figure out how to build ZeroMQ from the Git sources. But being
inexperienced with the autotools, I am unable to figure out how to
generate the configure script. Can someone more experienced please
tell me how to accomplish that? I am sure it must be a trivial (if not
stupid) question for someone with autotools experience.

Anyways, I would like to thank the authors of ZeroMQ for writing such
a cool piece of software. Especially the availability of the Common
Lisp bindings was a reason for me to choose ZeroMQ.

Groetjes,
Peter.