[zeromq-dev] Preliminary results of voting

Martin Sustrik sustrik at fastmq.com
Tue Sep 2 19:21:41 CEST 2008

Shabaz,

To be more precise: 0MQ allows for plugging in different wire protocols.
Currently is uses simple protocol optimised for performance. We have
AMQP plug-in as well. However, it's still under development (at the
moment it's able to do only initial handshaking and sending/receiving
messages). So, once that's released, your RTD bridge should be usable
with 0MQ.

Martin