[zeromq-dev] Preliminary results of voting

Shahbaz Chaudhary schaudhary at genghisfund.com
Tue Sep 2 18:31:19 CEST 2008

I just started following this project, so please excuse me if I missed
something obvious.
I want to make a point about Excel as well.  It is extremely helpful to
real-time data into excel easily.  In the financial industry, it can
make or break projects run by small trading teams.

I have mainly been using the Java broker from the Qpid project.  I
submitted an RTD server for their broker, although it is nowhere near
production ready (I'm not a C#/windows programmer).

As I understand it, 0MQ is based on the AMQ protocol.  Why not work with
the Qpid and RabbitMQ folks and share work on client APIs?