[zeromq-dev] zmq cmake patch

George Neill georgen at neillnet.com
Wed Nov 19 17:44:40 CET 2008

Hi Malo,

On Wed, Nov 19, 2008 at 10:53 AM, Pavol Malosek <malosek at fastmq.com> wrote:
> George,
>
> Just now I'm going through your patch and merging it with trunk, I have made
> some changes, trying to simplify it and to decrease amount of new files
> being added. Give me a little more time (one or two days) and if all is
> going well I'll commit it into the trunk.

Sounds like a plan, let me know if I can answer any questions.  I
tried to put all of the cmake stuff in a directory (less the
CMakeLists.txt files).  I suppose you could certainly consolidate some
of those files, however the layout/files I propose in the patch made
sense to me when i created it.  I'll be curious to see what you
change.

Thanks much,
George.