[zeromq-dev] Almost successful with trunk, cmake and MinGW on Windows

Pavol Malosek malosek at fastmq.com
Tue Dec 9 20:40:28 CET 2008

Hello Holger,

We were not so far from compiling 0MQ on MinGW using autotools,
but we have been busy with 0.4 and we did not have time to finish it.

Now when 0.4 is released I would guess that MinGW will appear in our
"supported platforms" list soon:)
We'll  surely appreciate it if you are posting your MinGW steps into the
jira.

malo