[zeromq-announce] libzmq 4.1.6, libzmq 4.2.0-rc1 and czmq 4.0.0-rc1 now available
luca.boccassi at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 23:11:14 CET 2016
As we prepare to release libzmq 4.2 and czmq 4.0, release candidates
have been published on Github as a preview:
Please help and give those RCs a shot, and report any new issues and/or
regressions on Github or the mailing list!
Ideally we would like to keep the RC very short-lived, and hopefully
release libzmq 4.2 tomorrow and czmq 4.0 the day after, to make it for
Debian 9 transition freeze. These have been brewing for many months now
on Github and received extensive testing already, so we are confident in
the code quality.
Proper release notes will be put together for the definitive releases.
Also 4.1.6 was pushed out, as a few fixes have accumulated in the past
The most noteworthy fixes were:
* Fixed #2051 - getifaddrs can fail with ECONNREFUSED
* Fixed #2091 - testutil.hpp fails to build on Windows XP
* Fixed #2096 - add tests/CMakeLists.in and version.rc.in to dist tar
* Fixed #2107 - zmq_connect with IPv6 "source:port;dest:port" broken
* Fixed #2117 - ctx_term assert with inproc zmq_router
* Fixed #2158 - Socket monitor uses internal Pair from multiple threads
* Fixed #2161 - messages dropped due to HWM race
* Fixed #1325 - alignment issue with zmq_msg_t causes SIGBUS on SPARC
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the zeromq-announce