[zeromq-announce] ZeroMQ 4.1.5 stable is now available
luca.boccassi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 13:52:34 CEST 2016
We just uploaded a new release on the 4.1.x branch.
As a reminder, we are now publishing on Github. You can download all
distributable tarball/zip archives at:
* Fixed #1673 - CMake on Windows put PDB in wrong directory.
* Fixed #1723 - Family is not set when resolving NIC on Android.
* Fixed #1608 - Windows 7 TCP slow start issue.
* Fixed #1806 - uninitialised read in curve getsockopt.
* Fixed #1807 - build broken with GCC 6.
* Fixed #1831 - potential assertion failure with latest libsodium.
* Fixed #1850 - detection issues with tweetnacl/libsodium.
* Fixed #1877 - Avoid terminating connections prematurely
* Fixed #1887 - zmq_bind IPv4 fallback still tries IPv6
* Fixed #1866 - fails to build on SunOS 5.10 / Solaris 10
* Fixed #919 - ZMQ_LINGER (related to #1877)
* Fixed #114 - cannot unbind with same endpoint with IPv6 enabled.
* Fixed #1952 - CMake scripts not part of release tarballs
* Fixed #1542 - Fix a crash on Windows when port 5905 is in use.
* Fixed #2021 - Fix building on sparc32.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the zeromq-announce