[zeromq-announce] ZeroMQ 4.0.8 stable is now available
luca.boccassi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 13:52:26 CEST 2016
We just uploaded a new release on the 4.0.x branch.
As a reminder, we are now publishing on Github. You can download all
distributable tarball/zip archives at:
* Fixed LIBZMQ-949 - zmq_unbind fails for inproc and wildcard endpoints
* Fixed #1806 - uninitialised read in curve getsockopt.
* Fixed #1807 - build broken with GCC 6.
* Fixed #1877 - Avoid terminating connections prematurely
* Fixed #1887 - zmq_bind IPv4 fallback still tries IPv6
* Fixed #98 - don't require libssp without libsodium on Solaris
* Fixed #919 - ZMQ_LINGER (related to #1877)
* Fixed #139 - "tempnam" is deprecated.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the zeromq-announce