[zeromq-announce] ZeroMQ 4.1.4 stable is now available
ph at imatix.com
Fri Dec 18 09:51:20 CET 2015
There's a new stable release of libzmq on line now.
* Fixed #1315 - socket monitor hangs if bind/setsockopt failed.
* Fixed #1399 - assertion failure in tcp.cpp after network reconnect.
* Fixed #1632 - build failure using latest libsodium.
* Fixed #1644 - assertion failure in msg.cpp:390 on STREAM sockets.
* Fixed #1661 - does not handle IPv6 link local addresses.
At http://zeromq.org/intro:get-the-software as usual.
More information about the zeromq-announce