[zeromq-announce] ZeroMQ 4.0.4 stable released
ph at imatix.com
Mon Mar 10 13:51:25 CET 2014
I've just pushed new stable packages for ZeroMQ 4.0.4 stable.
The packages are at http://zeromq.org/intro:get-the-software as usual.
The changes are:
* Fixed #909; out of tree build issue on Linux.
* Fixed #888; hangs on terminate when inproc connected but never bound.
* Fixed #868; assertion failure at ip.cpp:137 when using port scanner.
* Fixed #818; fix timestamp counter on s390/s390x.
* Fixed #817; only export zmq_* symbols.
* Fixed #797; fixed setting TCP keepalive on Windows.
* Fixed #775; compile error on Windows.
* Fixed #763; when talking to a ZMTP v1 peer (libzmq 2.2), a socket would
send an extra identity frame at the start of the connection.
* Fixed LIBZMQ-576 - Crash closing a socket after zmq_msg_send returns
EAGAIN (reverts LIBZMQ-497)
* Fixed LIBZMQ-584; subscription filters getting lost on reconnection.
Thanks to everyone who helped make this release!
More information about the zeromq-announce