[zeromq-announce] [ANNOUNCE] ZeroMQ/2.1.4 is now available
ph at imatix.com
Wed Mar 30 14:43:42 CEST 2011
We're please to announce that a stable 2.1 release update (v2.1.4) is
now available at the usual location:
* http://download.zeromq.org/zeromq-2.1.4.tar.gz (UNIX line endings)
* http://download.zeromq.org/zeromq-2.1.4.zip (Windows line endings)
This update fixes a bug in OpenPGM which was asserting on small
messages. There have also been some tweaks to the OpenPGM build
The v2.1.4 release notes follow this email; full details are in the
ChangeLog included in the distribution.
0MQ version 2.1.4 (Stable), released on 2011/03/30
* Fix to OpenPGM which was asserting on small messages (Steven McCoy).
* Upgraded OpenPGM to version 5.1.115 (Pieter Hintjens).
* OpenPGM build changed to not install OpenPGM artifacts.
More information about the zeromq-announce