[zeromq-announce] [ANNOUNCE] ZeroMQ/2.1.8 is now available
ph at imatix.com
Thu Jul 28 13:56:49 CEST 2011
There's a new stable release 2.1.8 now available for download from
This release fixes a number of issues in 2.1.7 (see below). We
recommend an upgrade if you are hitting any of these issues.
0MQ version 2.1.8 (Stable), released on 2011/07/28
* Fixed issue 223, assertion failure in tcp_connecter.cpp:300 when
connecting to a server that is on an unreachable network (errno is
equal to ENETUNREACH).
* Fixed issue 228, assertion failure at rep.cpp:88 when HWM was reached.
* Fixed issue 231, assertion failure at mailbox.cpp:183 when too many
pending socketpair operations were queued (major backport from 3.0).
* Fixed issue 234, assertion failure at mailbox.cpp:77 when Ctrl-C was
used (only affected git master following backport for 231).
* Fixed issue 230, SIGPIPE killing servers when client disconnected, hit
* Removed Debian packaging, which is now available at packages.debian.org
or via apt-get.
More information about the zeromq-announce