[zeromq-announce] [ANNOUNCE] zeromq/2.1.6 is now available
ph at imatix.com
Tue Apr 26 21:59:00 CEST 2011
I've just pushed a new stable release of 0MQ, v2.1.6.
The packages are available at the usual location:
* http://download.zeromq.org/zeromq-2.1.6.tar.gz (UNIX line endings)
* http://download.zeromq.org/zeromq-2.1.6.zip (Windows line endings)
The release notes follow; full details are as always in the
For info, the 2.1.5 release was broken, and thus we're skipping that
0MQ version 2.1.6 (Stable), released on 2011/04/26
* Fixed memory leak with threads on Windows.
* Assert during SUB socket termination fixed.
* Checks zmq_msg_t validity at each operation.
* Inproc performance tests now work on Windows.
* PGM wire format specification improved in zmq_pgm(7)
* Added thread latency/throughput performance examples.
* Added "--with-system-pgm" configure option to use already installed
More information about the zeromq-announce