[zeromq-dev] [nzmqt] Released version 0.7 of 'nzmqt' -- the Qt C++ binding for 'zeromq'
jonny.dee at gmx.net
Wed Mar 7 21:45:05 CET 2012
I just would like to let you know that I've released version 0.7 of
'nzmqt'. You can download the sources from GitHub here:
These are the changes introduced by the new release:
* Introduced enumeration types for several ZMQ constants for type-safety.
* Added a new polling based implementation that works for all ZMQ
* Dropped support for REQ-REP protocol for old 'QSocketNotifier' based
* Added some more convenience methods to 'ZMQSocket' class.
* Old and new socket implementations now emit a signal with a received
message as parameter.
Any feedback is appreciated :)
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the zeromq-dev