[zeromq-dev] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

李 进 via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Mon Jan 30 13:04:47 CET 2012

LinkedIn
------------

    李 进 requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

jinjing,

- 李 进

Accept invitation from 李 进
http://www.linkedin.com/e/rcou07-gy1gb7as-44/uHS0kWuC-XSoHJRLrIS3nj7LVh3xbx9J9q3Zow6w0v/blk/I139874589_140/6lColZJrmZznQNdhjRQnOpBtn9QfmhBt71BoSd1p65Lr6lOfP0QclYVe3kQdPwVcP59bQNOgP13jTt7bP8Sdz8MdP4NdPkLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=3XZP7b2dVQJl41

View invitation from 李 进
http://www.linkedin.com/e/rcou07-gy1gb7as-44/uHS0kWuC-XSoHJRLrIS3nj7LVh3xbx9J9q3Zow6w0v/blk/I139874589_140/c3gNnPAUdjgTe3APckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=3bqtf2j3tQJl41

Why might connecting with 李 进 be a good idea?

李 进's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting 李 进's invitation, check 李 进's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation