[zeromq-dev] Contribution policy and quality of commits

Martin Lucina martin at lucina.net
Sun Jan 29 09:21:50 CET 2012

Hi Chuck,

cremes.devlist at mac.com said:
> Mato, I understand that you have little desire to join github. I'll
> volunteer to process any patches that you create. Send them to the list
> for comment (like before) and I'll handle pulling from your non-github
> repository and pushing to libzmq.

Thanks!

Would you prefer actual patches sent directly to the list as before, or an
email asking to pull from branches x, y and z from my repository? (e.g. see
the email I sent yesterday)

All my repositories are browseable at http://git.lucina.net/, and I can add
links to the branches in question to the pull request email so that anyone
can review the patch easily without needing to pull it if they want to do
that.

I have no prefrence either way, what is easier for you?

-mato