[zeromq-dev] Job Ad: 0MQ oriented OSS S/W dev volunteer

Pieter Hintjens ph at imatix.com
Fri Jan 27 15:17:17 CET 2012

John,

Though some of us didn't mind job ads, you perhaps missed my email
explaining the strong objections to using this list for recruitment.

Please use the wiki. If you need help creating pages there let us know.

This list is for technical discussion of ZeroMQ development and its
use only. This is now explicitly stated in the list description which
states "This public archived list is for discussing ZeroMQ
development, bugs, and use. Please keep discussions on-topic,
relevant, and polite."

If you wish to promote OSS projects using ZeroMQ that is another
story. Use the Labs page to write-up your project and discuss it here.

Thanks,
-
Pieter