[zeromq-dev] ZeroMQ on Windows Mobile

Boris Gulay boris at boressoft.ru
Wed Jan 25 15:41:39 CET 2012

I have compiled library for Windows Mobile (using WM 5.0 SDK). I have to
replace some calls, and made other changes.

Library loads OK but network layer does not actually work for me. If I
try to send something with ZMQ_PUSH server does not receive anything. If
I change it to ZMQ_PULL my application crashes on bind call.

Can someone experienced help me running ZeroMQ on Windows Mobile? This
way we can add another platform to the list of already supported by 0MQ.

PS: On bind it fails because of the following line (tcp_listener.cpp:70):
    rc = setsockopt (s, SOL_SOCKET, SO_EXCLUSIVEADDRUSE,
        (const char*) &flag, sizeof (int));
It seems to me that sockets on WM does not support this option.