[zeromq-dev] 0MQ stable release 2.1 (v2.1.2, rc2) released
ph at imatix.com
Sun Mar 6 10:36:19 CET 2011
We're pleased to announce that 0MQ stable release 2.1 (v2.1.2, rc2)
has been released and is available for download at:
* http://download.zeromq.org/zeromq-2.1.2.tar.gz (UNIX line endings)
* http://download.zeromq.org/zeromq-2.1.2.zip (Windows line endings)
This 2.1 release candidate is considered highly stable especially over
2.0.10. We recommend you use this release for all 0MQ projects where
possible. It fixes several memory leaks since rc1, and OpenPGM should
be working properly again.
The release notes follow this email; full details can of course be
found in the ChangeLog included in the distribution.
0MQ version 2.1.2 (rc2), released on 2011/03/06
* 0MQ now correctly handles durable inproc sockets; previously it ignored
explicit identities on inproc sockets.
* Various memory leaks were fixed.
* OpenPGM sender/receiver creation fixed.
More information about the zeromq-dev