[zeromq-dev] [ANNOUNCE] ZeroMQ/3.0.1 beta is now available
ph at imatix.com
Tue Aug 30 14:31:05 CEST 2011
There's a new beta release 3.0.1 now available for download from
Especially for those doing high-volume pubsub work.
0MQ version 3.0.1 (alpha), released on 2011/08/30
* Fixed issue 207, assertion failure in zmq_connecter.cpp:48, when an
invalid zmq_connect() string was used, or the hostname could not be
resolved. The zmq_connect() call now returns -1 in both those cases.
* Fixed issue 240, assertion failure in pgm_socket.cpp:437.
* Fixed issue 238, assertion failure in zmq.cpp:655, when zmq_poll is
used on an empty set, on Windows.
* Polling on Cygwin was broken - fixed.
* Fixed issue 230: SIGPIPE errors on OS/X and FreeBSD.
* Fixed issue 232: ROUTER socket doesn't set RCVMORE on identity frame.
* Fixed issue 234: assertion failure at mailbox.cpp:77 when Ctrl-C was
More information about the zeromq-dev