[zeromq-dev] PubSubHuddle Messaging Conference/Hackday - London, UK, Sept 23rd

Silvano Luciani silvano.luciani at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 02:24:19 CEST 2011

Hi Ian,

unfortunately I won't be able to come, they accepted my talk at the Open
Source Developers' Conference in Paris (well both the talk that I've
submitted :D), and the conference is 23-24 september :(

One of the two is the zeromq primer in three languages, so I guess I'll get
back to you soon asking for some advices!!

Silvano