[zeromq-dev] PubSubHuddle Messaging Conference/Hackday - London, UK, Sept 23rd

Ian Barber ian.barber at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 17:26:20 CEST 2011

Hi all,

Site: http://www.pubsubhuddle.com

At the ZeroMQ Unconf in brussels, there was some talk of a messaging
conference that involving ZeroMQ and RabbitMQ, and (thanks mainly to Mike
Bridgen of RMQ), we're actually doing it! On September 23rd at Skillsmatter
in London we'll be having a one day conference, featuring Martin Sustrik
talking about ZeroMQ, Marek Majkowski on RabbitMQ, and Andy Piper on MQTT,
followed by a TBA announced talk (likely to be a case study of some
messaging-in-production somewhere interesting), with hacking and maybe
lightning talks in the afternoon. VMWare are pitching in to provide some
food, and Skillsmatter are hosting the event, so attendance is free, just
register on their site! http://skillsmatter.com/event/nosql/pubsub/js-2574

It should be a great day, and Mikko (who has been involved in organising)
and myself will definitely be there along, of course, with Martin. I'm sure
a few London zmqers have already signed up, but the more the merrier -
spaces are limited, but it's only been public for a couple of days so there
shouldn't be problems registering.

Thanks,

Ian