[zeromq-dev] what happens to the bindings with libzmq libzapi ...

Michael Kogan mkogan at semanticresearch.com
Fri Apr 22 00:21:37 CEST 2011

I am curious what will happen to the bindings, given that the libzmq is changing so significantly.
I am especially concerned that there are pretty serious outstanding issues that seemingly would get addressed within the new projects. For example, the issue that is hitting me:
https://github.com/zeromq/libzmq/issues/188. I have found this in the java binding and made a minimal test case that Pieter translated into C. However, the indication on the bug is that it may be fixed in libzapi, which is not what the libjzmq (the java binding) uses.