[zeromq-dev] message_t reusing

MinRK benjaminrk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 20:59:30 CEST 2010

When I ran into this issue in my code, it was flooding a device with
messages that most reliably caused the issue to arise.  The problem seems to
be that the free is an asynchronous event, so I think you aren't guaranteed
that the free will happen before the second send. The second send has to
take long enough to initiate that the free has taken place.

-MinRK