[zeromq-dev] [PATCH] Build refactoring take two
mikko.koppanen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 21:52:51 CET 2010
I had some holidays last week and got a bit carried away refactoring
the builds. Attached is a patch that does the following things:
- Prefix all custom macros with "AC_ZMQ_"
- Prefix variables with "ac_zmq_"
- Added a macro for checking clang compiler
- Moved basic compiler checks to a macro
- Added a macro for checking if compiler supports a flag
- Added --enable-debug flag
- Added a macro for running normal autoconf check with compiler flags
- Added a macro for checking for verbose flag for different compilers (-Wall)
- Added a macro for turning on strict standards compliance
- Added a macro for turning warnings to errors
- Added a macro for checking if compiler supports given pragma
- Most of the flags now go through checks if the compilers supports them
rather than enumerating different compilers
- Added DSO symbol visibility for sun compiler
- Enabled verbose mode for sun compiler
- Fixed build for ICC 12.x by adding -wd279 to size_t checks
- Removed pkg-config checks as those don't seem to be used anywhere
does this look ok?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 40291 bytes
Desc: not available
Url : http://lists.zeromq.org/pipermail/zeromq-dev/attachments/20101129/f054419d/attachment-0001.obj
More information about the zeromq-dev