[zeromq-dev] zeromq 2.0b2 compile error

jonathan morabito jonathan.morabito at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 23:07:22 CET 2010

Great news!  I have gotten it to compile!

I took the suggestion of getting the "e2fsprogs-devel" package.  Apparently,
it includes different items than "e2fsprogs-libs" does.  It was not
available in my yum repositories, but rpm.pbone.net had a link to the
version for centos 5.

THANKS TO EVERYONE for all your help!  I am very impressed with the
community here, and I hope this chain of emails will help the next poor soul
using RHEL 5!

Cheers,
Jonathan